Do you know what love is?
你了解爱是什么吗?
I think it's a hot bath.
我觉得它就像是泡热水澡。
What happens to things when you leave them in a bath for too long?
而假如你把东西在浴缸里放太久,会发生什么?
They get soft and fall apart.
它们会变软,然后变得支离破碎。
It's a war. Life is a war. The things we endure are battles of this war.
爱是一场战争。生活是就是一场战争。大家忍受的所有都是这场战争中的一场场战役。
Let's look back into history, into all those disasters that people have survived from.
让大家回望历史吧,看看人类挺过的所有那些灾难。
Who are the survivors? The lovers or the fighters?
最后幸存的是哪个?是男女朋友?还是战士?
Yes, the answer is clear.
答案当然非常明显。
All those romantic stories and political propagandas keep selling us this lie that love is gonna save us.
所有些那些浪漫故事和政治宣传都在向大家兜售一种谎话:爱会拯救大家。
But no, sometimes all it does is just make us stupid and weak.
但并非这么回事,有时爱只能让大家变蠢、变软弱。
The hard truth is: Love isn't gonna save us. It's what we have to save.
真相非常残酷:爱是拯救不了大家的。它是大家需要去拯救的东西。
Pain makes us strong enough to do it. All our scars, our anger, our despair, they are the armour.
而痛苦能让大家强大到足以去拯救它。大家的那些伤痕、那些愤怒、那些绝望,是大家的盔甲。
Some say life loves the sinners best because their fire burns the brightest.
有的人说上天最眷顾的其实是那些罪人,由于这类人的生命之火最为明亮。
So this is my point of view: There's no love for the weak, because they cannot protect it.
所以,这就是我的看法:弱者是不会拥有爱的,由于他们没方法保护它。
It's only for the strong.
只有强者才能拥有它。
And that's why you have to fight. That's why you have to burn.
这就是为何你需要奋斗下去。这就是为何你需要燃烧。
(翻译:能猫)